• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MEB Fall Cruise Oct 12th, 2013 Hamburg Pa

dunacn1

Loc.
Holland, PA
Thanks Chris. I blew a brake line out on my p/u last week. I fixed it this weekend, but it's more of a trust issue at this point with it.

Fireball - Cabella's is a good 1 1/2 hours in my Charger, probably 2 1/2 in the bronco, too far for me.

allenfahey

Bronco Guru
I registered and I'll be there with the family. Since I had to get my Bronco street legal for our trip to Moab last month I'll finally have a Bronco to drive on the cruise!

ransil

Bronco Guru
I registered and I'll be there with the family. Since I had to get my Bronco street legal for our trip to Moab last month I'll finally have a Bronco to drive on the cruise!

might be pushing the legality of that thing in Pa... ;D

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru

Allen, that's awesome, didn't expect to see your rig on the street. I bet the kids love it!

allenfahey

Bronco Guru
Allen, that's awesome, didn't expect to see your rig on the street. I bet the kids love it!

The kids want to ride everywhere! I think Lisa will be kicked out of the Bronco for the cruise. She will likely follow in the Excursion.

OP
OP
chris

chris

No more Rock Crawler
OP
OP
chris

chris

No more Rock Crawler
From Dave Breen-

Good morning everyone. It's just a few more days to the fall cruise! I wanted to remind everyone of a few things prior to the weekend.
1. For the brewery tour, please note that you cannot wear any open toed shoes, flip flops, etc. If you do, you will not be able to take the tour. Also, it is America's oldest brewery. There are steps on this tour. I forget the total number of steps, but they do mention it in the "small print". If you are concerned about the number the steps, please contact the brewery and they can give you a better idea of what the situation is. Their number is 570-628-4890.
2. Our tour begins at 10:00. It is a 20 minute drive from Cabela's to the brewery. I would like for all of us to meet at the Cabela's parking lot at 9:00 am for a wheels up departure of no later than 9:15. This will provide us with plenty of time to park and check in. As you are pulling into Cabela's, the main road will take you right in towards the front of the builing. Lets meet on the left hand parking area as you are facing the front of the building. I'll try to get there first, so look for the black EB.
3. We will be leaving the brewery around 11:30ish. I plan on the group driving for about 35 to 40 minutes prior to our lunch stop, so please have some snacks and drinks to hold you over until we reach the park where we will be stopping for lunch.
Fingers crossed for great weather! If anyone has any questions, or is running late, my cell phone number is 484-332-8640.
Thanks,
Dave Breen