• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Michigan snow gallop February 21st and 22nd

OP
OP
Hank_

Hank_

Bronco Guru
Here's a video I sliced & diced together today. I've still got several hours of GoPro video to go through so I may do some more later

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWPmVa_V6Gw&list=UU8RSZdbII6xQ-XH2uEst3-g

Nice job on the video Dave. Your always a great guy to have along to pull some cable to winch people out or shooting some video and taking pics. Really appreciate you putting the video together. The video of Ed climbing up that hill bouncing back and forth made me chuckle. Great video of Rich climbing up and over the mound of dirt to.

Here is the only picture I took.
CAM00044_zps1x1huaov.jpg

Beau knows hubs.;D

Henry

Fireball05

Bronco Guru
Awesome video! Looks like you guys had some serious fun out there. Way to get after it!!!

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Fantastic videos and pictures guys.:cool::cool: Looks like way to much fun;D

Thanks for sharing the adventure.:cool::cool:

OP
OP
Hank_

Hank_

Bronco Guru
Here is a video from the pics we took during the trail run…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GavbGRvjPPk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

enjoy…

The fun from my perspective! just fantastic...

-Ed

Nice job on the video. Lots of great shots. I think if you find yourself some softer compound tires you will be amazed what a difference it will make in the traction you have. Wish I was up there today riding the trails. Can't wait until next year. Thanks for sharing.

Henry

77bronco_ed

Bronco Guru
Nice job on the video. Lots of great shots. I think if you find yourself some softer compound tires you will be amazed what a difference it will make in the traction you have. Wish I was up there today riding the trails. Can't wait until next year. Thanks for sharing.

Henry

I discovered a couple of items that may need to be fixed that would have helped. I'll blame it on my inexperience I still had a blast! I can imagine what was said in the other vehicles… "Not again" ;)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Hank_

Hank_

Bronco Guru
I discovered a couple of items that may need to be fixed that would have helped. I'll blame it on my inexperience I still had a blast! I can imagine what was said in the other vehicles… "Not again" ;)

It's all part of the experience. Head out and see what works and what does not work, fix it, head out again, fix it, head out again......;D Next year you will be flying up those hills.

Henry

OP
OP
Hank_

Hank_

Bronco Guru
Great video Randy. Tell your son he did a nice job. Thanks for posting it up.

Henry

Bajabrewer

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Randy, Tell him he did an excellent job! love the shot of us bouncing around inside in unison. I also really like the still shot of the two of you in front of the Bronco using the pole - very creative!

77bronco_ed

Bronco Guru
Randy, Tell him he did an excellent job! love the shot of us bouncing around inside in unison. I also really like the still shot of the two of you in front of the Bronco using the pole - very creative!

Looks like you guys had the music going and were all bouncing to the beat...