• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WY Misc. Parts laying around

Status
Not open for further replies.

WyoBronc11

Loc.
Boone, IA
I have a steering column (i think its an auto), pair of seats with fresh foam and vinyl, Spare builder c4 with dana 20, fiberglass grill. send me an email address and ill send pics and prices. I will ship but on buyers dime. Would consider trades. the transmission and tcase would be very expensive to ship

OP
OP
W

WyoBronc11

Loc.
Boone, IA
Ok sorry about not getting back to you all been busy with tests. I sold the trans and tcase and the front seats and potentinally the rear seat are set up for a trade, Ill get the pics out to the rest of you soon.

OP
OP
W

WyoBronc11

Loc.
Boone, IA
C4 and Dana 20 sold
Fiberglass grill 125
Radiator 100
steering coulmn, auto 150
Rear seat 150
Front seats 400

Front seats are brand new recovers with new foam and nobody has even sat in them. Rear is a blue houndstooth.

Banjer Picker

Bronco Guru
Interested in the column after Radclif. What condition is it in? All bearings tight? Turn signal work? Threads at top of shaft (where steering wheel attaches) in good shape?
Thanks

OP
OP
W

WyoBronc11

Loc.
Boone, IA
The column as far as I know the bearings are all good. the treads are good, I dont know for sure but i think the turn signals still work. I got it from an old rancher that had it put away in an out building as spare parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.