• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mobile Bronco Mechanic in Orange County?

sffan15

Just curious if anyone knows a good mobile mechanic that knows a decent amount about Broncos in Orange County, CA.

Thanks!

broncobsession

Bronco Guru
There was a guy on here called 73stallion I think and that was his service. He got banned for some other issues but as far as I know did good work as a mobile early bronco mechanic in your area. Maybe someone would PM his contact info to you. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
There was a guy on here called 73stallion I think and that was his service. He got banned for some other issues but as far as I know did good work as a mobile early bronco mechanic in your area. Maybe someone would PM his contact info to you. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

He moved up to Oregon I believe.

elan

Loc.
s
It's a basic Ford light truck. Any decent shop can work on them.

stretch

Loc.
Montgomery, TX
It was Ben, 73stallion, good guy, but yes he did move out of the area. What kind of work do you need to get done. Mechanical, I know a few good shops around San Juan/San Clemente area. Body work, you are better to do yourself.

Sabas

Scott Woodward has a small fab shop. Located in Pomona. He has installed a 4bt in his bronco and currently runs a supercharged 4.6 in his early bronco. 909-202-2337. Knows a lot about Broncos.

Sabas

OP
OP
S

sffan15

Scott Woodward has a small fab shop. Located in Pomona. He has installed a 4bt in his bronco and currently runs a supercharged 4.6 in his early bronco. 909-202-2337. Knows a lot about Broncos.

Sabas

For anyone looking at this thread in the future, Scott W. was awesome. High quality work. Not the cheapest but you get what you pay for.