• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NC Mods delete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ochretoe

Loc.
Millington
Is that the same Bronco you had when you sold me the front bumper a while back? If so I need to talk to my son. He is in the market and its well worth what you are asking. We could always use a road trip to the Mts.

Needabronc

Loc.
Red Lion, PA
I don't know who bought it but I had made a deal wthe fireman last week to purchase the bronco I was going to pick it up on the 12th he told me we were good to go. Then sold it out from under me this weekend! That is very disgusting best of luck everyone! Watch out for who you do buisness with you might get burnt!!!

OP
OP
fireman1749

fireman1749

Loc.
Clarksville, TN
Dude read the messages I sent back to you. I said I had a guy interested in it before you even came to me about it. Then I said $2200 if you come get it in a week or less. That week is over and gone. You offered no down payment or incentive to hold it for you. I have had 3 people say they wanted it and to hold it for them and ended up changing their mind. Sorry for your loss but there is a shit load of broncos for sale on here so keep looking. I have been on this site for 6 years and have made deals with a lot of people on here. Get over it.

carhauler

Loc.
Harford Co. MD
I don't know who bought it but I had made a deal wthe fireman last week to purchase the bronco I was going to pick it up on the 12th he told me we were good to go. Then sold it out from under me this weekend! That is very disgusting best of luck everyone! Watch out for who you do buisness with you might get burnt!!!

I don't see where you got burnt in this deal??? If you gave up the cash & said you'd be back to get it & he sold it, then you have a legitimate gripe. I pm'ed him a few times & posted a few times about a trade well before you & never heard back. I just assumed it was sold or he wasn't interested in my trade. No harm done, I keep looking. But I DON'T jump a board & try to trash a guy for NOT selling to me. BAD idea brother.....just saying is all.

OP
OP
fireman1749

fireman1749

Loc.
Clarksville, TN
Thanks carhauler.... and sorry I never got back to you I thought I had pm'd you back. I really needed the cash to pay some bills

top hat

Is this the same one that was advertised on FTE Someone just notified me that it was still for sale ?????? Reading this thread it appears as though it was sold some time ago. Please help to clarify my confusion

D ROCK

CASH TALKS BS WALKS...Fireman I'd a done the same thing brother...

Status
Not open for further replies.