• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Momo Steering Wheels

U

Unregistered

For what it's worth I've contacted Momo USA which makes a much higher quality wheel called the "fighter" all leather and is similar to the wheel being offered in the mass buy. Only difference is one is made in Italy and the other probably made in Asia or in Mexico as a knockoff.

Need to know who all might be interested in this fighter wheel so I can present an offer to Momo.
Note: these wheels are going to be around $230 w/ mounting hardware and won't say Bronco.

Any interest?

vap13

I would also like to see a pic and some specs and any options on the wheel before I make a decision on a wheel like that.
Paul

OP
OP
U

Unregistered

I know the U.S distributor cost of the Momo is well above the basic cost of the Toms wheel but due to the "new look" of the toms wheel I've been looking for a similar wheel and this is what i have found. So I thought I'd throw it out there.

Momo also makes a new wheel called the dragster. It's not leather so for those of us running w/out tops during the summer it won't get screwed up should a sudden rain storm drench your truck.

These are just idea guys. I'm stuggling with the additional $100 price point but if anyone can come up with a similar design at a similar price point then lets hear it. I want a new steering wheel soon!
stark.

YelloTx73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Katy/Galveston, TX
ANybody on the board a machinist, or know a buddy who is. I bet with enough orders, we could some custom wheels made, considering we could find an unpholstery shop willing to work with us. Just an idea

vap13

I like the wheel,now if they could just put Bronco in the middle.
Paul

66horse

Bronco Guru
Toms sells the middle button that says bronco by itself. Cant promise it fits in a momo but it does fit in others.

And I saw one of these MOMOs today. Met a bronco guy today and he had the momo in his. Said he has had it for like 8 years and loves it.