• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Monster Garage C4?

daddyg

Bronco Parts Collector
Loc.
Toney,AL
I don't know when the Bronco Rock Crawler Monster garage was originally recorded but I doubt it was 10 years ago. Also the Bronco they used was from California.

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
i'd say he's building a project for monster nation.the two couldn't be related from where i sit. JJ started with a cali truck anyhow..

man that trans went cheap for having the adaptor on it. someone got a deal.

Smedley

Loc.
Snohomish
Does it really matter if it was the tranny from that Bronco? Would you have bought just because of that? Not trying to be a prick, just curious.

Will

ORVP

Loc.
Beaverton, Oregon
I happen to know Brandon who was on the Monster Garage project Bronco.

The Monster Garage Bronco still sits on the Monster Garage site broken. Sounds really fishy to me.

4xfloored

Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Bernardino
NicksTrix said:
i'd say he's building a project for monster nation.the two couldn't be related from where i sit. JJ started with a cali truck anyhow..

man that trans went cheap for having the adaptor on it. someone got a deal.

Just curious, whats a original C-4 adapter worth? ...
Thanks, Milo

YelloTx73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Katy/Galveston, TX
Sounds to me like poor wording, if you were trying to part out the real monster garage bronco, wouldn't you mention a little more in your ad. Maybe he's turning his barn into a MONSTER GARAGE, he says he needs some room :p

Gummi Bear

Bronco Guru
The Monster Garage Bronco is a 68.

For some reason, I thought that it was from AZ ?:?

Anyhow, the Bronc was for sale a few months back, did it ever sell?