• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mounting Mustang Seats

rojo23

Loc.
Ashland, VA
I picked up a pair of 2016 mustang power seats. The mounting hole do not line up, and I would like to move them back a bit anyways. Any photos or ideas on how you are mounting or moving the seats? I guess I could just put a plate on the underside of the floor? thanks for any ideas or suggestions

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Are you using the sliders that came on the seats, or did you bolt on the bronco sliders?

Electric seats? If so, I’m guessing it would be hard to use the original bronco sliders, so that might be the main issue.
How tall are they? Do they sit low enough to get to a comfortable driving position?

Drilling new holes and using reinforcing plates and nuts on the backside is not too difficult. As long as you don’t have the Auxiliary side tank installed that is.

Got pictures of these seats so we can see?
Thanks.

OP
OP
R

rojo23

Loc.
Ashland, VA
they are power seats. I was planning on using the mustang sliders. I do not have any way to post photos. thank