• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Moved to Maryland

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Hi, welcome to the area. MEB is great group of people. The round-up is the biggest of the events, then you have Carlise and a number of other nice events.

I am in Hockessin Delaware, not too far. You also have Nick at Northeast Classic Ford Parts about 15 minutes from here in Wilmington. Got to stop by to see it in person TONS and TONS of Bronco parts and a great guy.

OP
OP
Bitch'nBronco

Bitch'nBronco

Contributor
Loose Cannon
Loc.
Ringwood, NJ
Welcome to Maryland. I am on the Eastern Shore between Centreville and Easton. I dont get up your way much but Harve De Grace is a nice little town. MEB is a great group used to be a member but life got in the way and I dont get to Wheel much. They are some good places to Wheel in PA and VA but unlike the Cali you are going to get it muddy. Maryland is a really cool state we have a little bit of everything, mountains to the west beaches to the east bay in the middle, if you want the city we got that if you want the country we got that too. Unfortunately we only get associated with Baltimore and DC and there is a lot more to the state than that!
I'm a fan so far, got the brake booster installed tonight, excited to see the state in the Bronco. Thanks!

OP
OP
Bitch'nBronco

Bitch'nBronco

Contributor
Loose Cannon
Loc.
Ringwood, NJ
Welcome to Maryland. I am on the Eastern Shore between Centreville and Easton. I dont get up your way much but Harve De Grace is a nice little town. MEB is a great group used to be a member but life got in the way and I dont get to Wheel much. They are some good places to Wheel in PA and VA but unlike the Cali you are going to get it muddy. Maryland is a really cool state we have a little bit of everything, mountains to the west beaches to the east bay in the middle, if you want the city we got that if you want the country we got that too. Unfortunately we only get associated with Baltimore and DC and there is a lot more to the state than that!
I'm a fan so far, got the brake booster installed tonight, excited to see the state in the Bronco. Thanks
John, I just now saw that you relocated, glad you made it safely... it was good to meet you and thanks for the Big Sur run you set up. Take care.

Tom
Thanks Tom, I heard Dave is planning another one in a few months. He's got your number, hope to see some good pics!

OP
OP
Bitch'nBronco

Bitch'nBronco

Contributor
Loose Cannon
Loc.
Ringwood, NJ
Hi, welcome to the area. MEB is great group of people. The round-up is the biggest of the events, then you have Carlise and a number of other nice events.

I am in Hockessin Delaware, not too far. You also have Nick at Northeast Classic Ford Parts about 15 minutes from here in Wilmington. Got to stop by to see it in person TONS and TONS of Bronco parts and a great guy.
Awesome, I'll definitely stop by