• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Moving and must sell lots of parts ASAP. Great pricing

Status
Not open for further replies.

notnrml

All items have either sold or been placed in storage. Thanks to all for the support.

Last edited:

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
Fellow Broncoholics,

I am moving 1,000 miles away to Florida in two weeks and have some Bronco parts which I hate to let sit in storage in VA until I can move them so letting them go cheap. The list below is what I have easy access to right now and will likely find more as I begin to pack for the move.

Matching pair of rears off '71 with 4.56 Yukon gears and lockers. Front with chevy disc brake conversion and aussie locker, Yukon gear set, completely redone with new seals and bearings approx 10k miles ago. Rear with 4.56 Yukon gear set and Detroit locker, 28 spline also completely redone approx 10k ago. Rear needs new shoes. Already on a custom made pallet to hold both and ready to pickup/ship from commercial loading dock in Sterling, VA 20166. Have logistics contacts for shipping on your dime. $1,500 for the pair.

BCBroncos 3.5" front springs, lightly used and in very good shape. In proper shipping box to ship on your dime. $50 Can pickup in either Front Royal or Sterling, VA free.

Stock Bronco 4.11 limited slip third member. Got this off a member here years ago and decided to build new. Haven't verified limited slip or 4.11 so only know for sure it is a nine inch third member however members here tend to be very honest so no reason to think it's not right. $25 pickup in Sterling, VA or ship on your dime

Fiberglass windshield frame with hinge. Needs a little clean up here and there but solid and very usable. $50. Can pickup in Front Royal or Sterling VA. Have no box so shipping would be very difficult on this one.

Upper and lower 5.0 intakes from Explorer or truck with Billet Bronco script logo already installed. Fuel rails with reworked 24lb injectors. Upper intake painted Ford blue. $200 for the set with fuel rails and injectors. Heavy pieces to ship but will box and ship on your dime or pickup at Front Royal or Sterling VA.

Glovebox doors with matching titles. Have two to choose from. Have a Wisconsin 75 and a New Jersey 73 glovebox doors and titles that are clear and signed by title holders. $250 shipped to you for either set.

Set of ProComp Mud Terrains 35x12.5x15 mounted on stock Alcoa aluminum wheels with all four center caps. Tires approx 50% tread or better remaining. Wheels in very good condition for age (not curbed up). One wheel is missing the insert to mount the center cap but manages to hold the cap with the other two screws. $400 for the set. Pickup only available in Front Royal, VA.

Will be looking for private messages from interested parties. Can take pictures of whatever you are interested in but since some parts are in Sterling and some in Front Royal it may take a day or two to get them back to you.

Feel free to phone me direct at five seven one four nine nine 9461 if you want to discuss.

I move in two weeks so don't have much time. Items will not be reserved until cash or paypal money is received in full. I don't have time to waste so not holding parts for anybody. Will update this thread daily as items are sold.

Thanks for looking. Let the fun begin.

Bump to the top.

Welcome to Florida!
Where will you reside here in this tropical paradise?

Bronco73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cape Coral, FL
Fellow Broncoholics,

Stock Bronco 4.11 limited slip third member. Got this off a member here years ago and decided to build new. Haven't verified limited slip or 4.11 so only know for sure it is a nine inch third member however members here tend to be very honest so no reason to think it's not right. $25 pickup in Sterling, VA or ship on your dime

Very interested. Shipping to 33914? I use to use a 5 gallon bucket to ship them in. I would put a couple of screws in the lid to make sure it stayed on during shipping.

What part of Florida are you moving to?

rutcutter

10 and 37 count for a 4:11. Do you still have if I read it right? Do you have the drop outs still for sale?

OP
OP
notnrml

notnrml

All PM's returned this morning. Updated thread with new parts and marked sold the 3rd member. To answer a couple of questions on the thread:

bronconut73: moving to Tarpon Springs just above Clearwater. Can't wait to get some kayak fishing in.

in2broncoz: PM'd you I believe. If not Springs still available. Get me your shipping address and I'll quote out shipping for paypal payment.

Bronco73: Sorry this sold very fast with payment received last night.

rutcutter: Still have the rears and they are very nice both on and offroad. I do not have the drop outs any longer those were sold to a friend when built.

OP
OP
notnrml

notnrml

All PM's returned again this morning. Updated thread removing sold parts. Lots of interest in the rear diffs but no takers yet. The rears are a super good deal for an upgrade for somebody.

OP
OP
notnrml

notnrml

All PM's returned this morning. All items shipped paid earlier this week with tracking numbers forwarded. Parts shipping today for payments received yesterday. Parts list updated for sold items.

OP
OP
notnrml

notnrml

All PM's returned. Updated thread and removed all sold parts. Still have a great looking EFI upper intake, title/glovebox, some nice springs, a great speedo and an aftermarket windshield wiper cover. Also have an all aluminum 3 position motorcycle trailer on craigslist for $850.

OP
OP
notnrml

notnrml

Final post on this thread. Ping me on Tuesday for shipping on Wednesday or the rest will have to be placed into storage until I can find space in Florida. Thanks to all of those that have purchased over the past week and those that gave best wishes for the move. The ClassicBroncos.com community is certainly full of great people and I'm always proud to be a member.

Status
Not open for further replies.