• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Moving - Parts 4Sale in Portland OR - Come and Get it Before its Scrap!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmctighe

Still have housing for HP D44 with 3.50 carrier and gears as well as the axle set. housing and gears $50 axles $50 both $75

If the axles are still available I'll take them if you can drop them off in Stockton. I can make it real easy no matter which freeway you come down on.

Also you still haven't gotten back to me on the driver's side window frame. What's the verdect?

I might also take the fiberglass stuff if you have room to bring them.

Thanks,

Patrick

OP
OP
Tito

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Patrick, I think the axle stuff is gone but I will get you pics of the fiber stuff, can drop that off in Stockton, no prob if you want it. I believe the frame I have is a pass side.

Bitchin, not going to ship the trim, that would be one knarley huge box!

mr incredible

Bronco Guru
Doesnt matter to me boss, they are in the 2 buckets I have there on the side and possibly in front of the gas meter. You coming with me on Sunday David? I'll make em go light on the holy water for you ;D ;D

naw , i think i will pass .... i have to have something to do that day , even if i make some thing up to do .... i will still have some thing to do . but i know you will put in a good word for me there buddy . by the way , ferris says getcher butt back home . he was showing off today , rolling around on his back , rolled his big ass right off of the deck . . he had bark dust in every thing , i had to give him the once over to clean him all up .... scuffed his chinn up pretty good .... poor critter ..... i gave him a bit more kibble for his troubles .

Bitch'nBronco

Contributor
Loose Cannon
Loc.
Ringwood, NJ
I'll pay to pack it. You could drop it off, have them pack it and I'd pay for packing and shipping. But, I undestand if you wont ship it. Thanks for the quick response.

zdaily

Loc.
Rogue River, OR
Hey Tito, do you have any doors still? Looking for a set of doors to cleanup in decent shape. I'll be in Portland next weekend and can pick them up then. Also, do you have any tops left? If so, I'd be interested in one to make a safari top out of.

Call if you need 541-441-8154 Thanks, Zach

Z'sBronco

Loc.
Corvallis
Hello,

I just bought my first Bronco but I need a Drivers side door for a 71. Do you still have any. 541-231-2266 Zak

OP
OP
Tito

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Hey Tito, do you have any doors still? Looking for a set of doors to cleanup in decent shape. I'll be in Portland next weekend and can pick them up then. Also, do you have any tops left? If so, I'd be interested in one to make a safari top out of.

Call if you need 541-441-8154 Thanks, Zach

I'll be around, I still have the 2 tops for sale, 1 with chrome and one without, they are in pretty decent shape. You can do with them as you please for the prices listed. Gimme a call when you are in town and come on by for a visit at least to talk shop! Josh 503-380-3568

OP
OP
Tito

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Hello,

I just bought my first Bronco but I need a Drivers side door for a 71. Do you still have any. 541-231-2266 Zak

I have several good pass doors and a decent driver, I will try and get some pics of all this stuff to get you info before you drive into town.

OP
OP
Tito

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Still have lots of crap for sale, 2 tops, pretty nice, frame, doors, etc. Come by and pick em up. I can even deliver most things to SOB as well. Really dont want to throw away Bronco parts.

Mherriford

Loc.
Oregon City, OR
I am headed down monday, been working on the bronco every morning when its cool, never thought I would set up gears on the side of the street.

As far as parts, the only thing I really need is a hood, but whatcha got that is cheap, After the gas for sob that is about all my bronco budget is going to be for a while

pmctighe

Tito, Do you still have the fiberglass fender stuff?

If you do when are you coming south again?

Please get me pics.

OP
OP
Tito

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
I do, was planning on bringing it south with me. Where are you located? I will get you pics, just havent done so yet.

pmctighe

I do, was planning on bringing it south with me. Where are you located? I will get you pics, just havent done so yet.

Tito I'm not in any hurry, just trying to stay connected. I live in Stockton and can meet you off either freeway, my house, or my office depending on when you're comming. If you can give me plenty of advance notice, I can make it real easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.