• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MUD, ROCK, RACE, OR STOCK? WHICH ARE YOU?

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
I use mine for any type of off road crawlin ' . Rocks , dirt , snow but I don't enjoy doing the mud anymore because I just don't have the time to clean it like I use to .

rulebreaker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Manton MI
If God made it or the DNR built it. I am all over it! Whether it be made out of Rock,Mud,Sand,Tree's,Dirt, or snow.

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
Rust experiment no way! I have one that is no experiment it is rusty by nature it spent its former life on salted roads in Colorado and then a long service term at the Salten Sea in Southern California. If the paint lets go its done for.

Gordys74

Loc.
Southern Iowa
My first intention was to stay stock, but the aftermarket stuff looks so much better and is usually stronger than original and I keep putting on some thing here and there. Who knows what it will end up being. ?:? ;D

ford67bronco

Loc.
Wisconsin
[quote author=67HalfCab link=board=5;threadid=10246;start=0#74352 date=1034821015]<br>I use mine to hold down the cement in my garage ;D<br>[/quote]<br><br>That's what heeps are for. :eek:

KST1

I marked driving 'cause I drive it a lot and have to drive to practically everywhere I off road. But I've taken it over rocks at the Badlands (some of you might not call those rocks), sand at Silver Lake, MI and in Wisconsin, and mud all over Central Illinois. <br><br>Where ever I go, what ever I do. It's always fun to be in the Bronco!!<br><br>-D

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
;DYou also forgot.........using as a piggy bank.......one of the old ones you put your $$$$ in then have to BREAK (your heart) it to get $$$ out ;D

CG

Loc.
StanWOOD, WA
Right now, driving, later on rock crawlin....and driving. :p :p<br><br>Damn, this is an expensive sport I've become addicted to!!!<br><br>Amanda :-*