• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mustang 5.0 Swap Vacuum Line Question.....

knuckle buster

Looking for vacuum line help installing a 90 5.0 mustang engine in to my 77 bronco. I know I need a vacuum line from my power brake booster to the manifold, then one to the fuel pressure regulator then one for my c6 transmission and one to the pcv valve. Other then that I’m lost. I see lots of things on the firewall that have vacuum lines on them but have no idea what they are and if they are even needed can anyone help identify what’s in the photos and if they need vacuum going to them? I’d really appreciate the help!!

+2

EPB72

Contributor
Loc.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Your throttle body picture the nipple your pointing to is a coolant port there are two at the throttle body. the other 90 port looks to be an evap port depenting on year of your doner vehicle,,

The next picture your holding the EGR EVR {electronic vacuum regulator} controls vacuum signal to egr valve..

the last picture is your TAB and TAD. vacuum control solenoids for Air injection..

PCV first does your lower intake have the valve in the intake [it;ll be a hole in the rear of intake about an inch to inch and a eighth in diameter ??? PVC can be done different ways so lets find out what you have ..

Just curios was this bronco registered in CA, with a BAR label , and are you trying to hook everything back up??

Last edited: