• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

my bronco in a commercial !

75Sport

Loc.
Houston
GUESS WHAT! i was sitting in traffic when i look in the rearview and theres a guy flagging me down, he gets out and ask me if he can put my bronco in a commercial! naturally, im like of course...so we pull over, yadi yadi yadi. the shoot is this friday. my bronco is going to star in a advanced autoparts commerical!!!! funny, i had just detailed and waxed it the day before.<br><br>but i cant get over it. MY bronco is gonna be in a commercial! woooo! i hope they run it!!!

TexasBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Waterford, MI
Thats cool, mine is in too bad shape to be a commerical. Just make sure they aren't gonna have it end up making you look bad like....."Here at Advance Auto Parts we can help even the most mild mechanics with simple tasks" I doubt they will, be you never know..GOOD LUCK!!

OP
OP

75Sport

Loc.
Houston
naw, i dont think so. im just gonna be pullin a little trailor into little motel parking lot out on congress.

CG

Loc.
StanWOOD, WA
Ahhh...well...<br><br>Make sure you have a HUGE classicbroncos.com sticker on yer rig!!!!!!!

JTCamp

Loc.
Austin, Texas
75Sport,<br><br>This friday? Where is the shoot going to begin? I would love to come downtown to see it. This is great stuff!!<br><br>John

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
That should be automatic god status ... a tv commercial !!! deeeewwwwwwd you da man ;) I am envious and wish you well ...break a leg and remember us when your rich and famous . ;)

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
[quote author=CG link=board=5;threadid=13260;start=0#99627 date=1042512101]<br>Make sure you have a HUGE classicbroncos.com sticker on yer rig!!!!!!!<br>[/quote]<br><br> ;D ;D ;)

Dusty

Bronco Guru
Excellent! Once the commercial is done, can you post an MPEG of it for all of us to see?<br><br>Dusty

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
8) 8) 8)Way to GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br>Congrats! Be sure you ask them if they'll need anything else in the future........ ;D be sure you post it for us.

eBronc

Loc.
Austin, Texas
[quote author=75Sport link=board=5;threadid=13260;start=0#99626 date=1042511907]<br>naw, i dont think so. im just gonna be pullin a little trailor into little motel parking lot out on congress.<br>[/quote]<br><br>Not the St El Mo-Tel, I hope. ;)<br><br>Where on Congress is it going to be? I'm in Austin, I'd like to catch a glimpse of the filming.