• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

My Bronco is stolen!

SeaBiscuit68

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tacoma Wa
Went to go get in and head for work and it's nowhere to be found. I'm having serious heart palpitations, need to calm down. Guess I'll just sit here and wait for the police and file my report. Later I'll get mad right now I'm freakin.

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Holy Crap......Stolen from your Home?...While you were there????

broncoswede61

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles,CA
Please post pics if you can...Does anyone have pics of Seabiscuits Bronco?

A quick description would be great also....the scum might be headed south.

meathead333

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Alexandria, VA
thats blows! :mad: if i was still there id keep a look out for it. you had a bunch of tools in there too didnt you? good luck in finding it, hopefully the word will get around and someone will see it. hope you dont mind me posting a pic of it so everone knows what it looks like. couldnt of happened to a nicer guy either. man, that sucks.

Attachments

• P1010015.JPG
    P1010015.JPG
    147.7 KB · Views: 539

brixter

Loc.
Tuolumne CA
Fuuuuuddgggggge !!!!!!!! I hope they find it brother !!!! Keep us posted and throw out some pics quick so we can keep an eye out for it !

TJK74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newark CA
Meathead333 thanks for the pic. I'll keep my eyes peeled. Everyone else do the same.

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
that suucks!! Dude,
Sorry that had happened to you. Just stay calm, get it reported and hopefully with the help of members here it will turn up...

Good luck,
madgyver

TOFIC

Bronco Wrencher and Fixer
Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
Seabiscuit::

I feel for you man I would be real seriously bummed if that happened to me.

PLEASE post pictures quickly!!! I have it on good authority that your machine may head for Canada (B.C. or Alberta) and I can watch Part of the alberta connection. Some of the guys in Calgary can watch the other side as their is only 2 good hiways into alberta.
The BC dudes are about the same, a good chance they will see it if it gets into BC Pictures are required.
TOFIC

OP
OP
SeaBiscuit68

SeaBiscuit68

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tacoma Wa
The vin is U15NLC17757. The plate is CV15854. Here's some pics. I've since painted the bumpers white.

Attachments

• Resize of P2140982.JPG
    Resize of P2140982.JPG
    125.3 KB · Views: 2,537
  • Resize of P2140981.JPG
    Resize of P2140981.JPG
    128.8 KB · Views: 3,407

yak67

Bronco Guru
THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!

I'll keep my eyes open in Central WA

keep us posted

KJHill

Contributor
Loc.
Central WA
I'll keep my eyes open over here in Central WA also. I'm right off Hwy 2 & Hwy 97 so if it goes east it has to pass through here. :mad:

cisco

there arent many where im at in charlotte NC.. will keep my eyes peeled.

sorry to hear the news too..

fuckin theives... :mad:

Jason TN

Loc.
Knoxville, TN
That sux man, Ill keep my eyes open here in TN. Best thing is start watching all the selling places, online and paper ads. Hope the cops up there arnt lazy and they help you find it. I also hope that if this clown tries the glove box swap the DMV catches him.

Not to give you a false sense of hope, but you may be getting overhauled? One could only wish!

coachbarnes

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Franktown/Breck, CO
SeaBiscuit68 said:
Went to go get in and head for work and it's nowhere to be found. I'm having serious heart palpitations, need to calm down. Guess I'll just sit here and wait for the police and file my report. Later I'll get mad right now I'm freakin.
SUNOFA .....

Lynch 'em if ya catch 'em --

Sorry man..hope ya get it back!

CrazyHorse70

Loc.
Austin
WOW!! That REALLY bites!! If it shows up in Texas I only have 2 words for the SOB that is drivin' it - "Concealed Carry" Hope it makes it back to your driveway soon and no worse for the wear!