• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

My Bronco is stolen!

commonlaw

Loc.
Seattle
I have your license plate written on my hand. I have Seattle covered and will tell ALL my friends up and down the I-5 corridor to be on the look out. Sorry man.

Mark

CPT_D_1969

Loc.
Yongsan, Korea
:mad: Damn It Man! That really bites! I will keep my eyes peeled here in Arkansas too. I hope it gets back to you in one piece. I can't believe the audacity of someone to take it right out of your driveway while you were home. Man! That's nuts! :mad:

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
I too like the others will keep my eyes peeled and am so sorry this has happened. I hope like heck they catch that thief and that he gets what he deserves :mad:

4xfloored

Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Bernardino
Sorry to here about that bro.... :(
I dont live in the area, but I keep a look out her in cali...

***** post unique detail for us here on the board....
like : A dent here or there, tail pipe exits here, crack on windshield ECT..!

So we may be able to I.D if it got a cheapy paint job or something
GL,
Milo

airman

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I think wee need to follow to a stop any EB that has green paint and white wagon wheels with a red windsheild frame.

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
Seabiscuit-

Sorry to hear about your truck. I will keep my eye out this week/weekend in the midwest. We can only hope that its an Overhaulin' stunt. Short of Chuck Foose behind the wheel, I say the offender gets his face overhauled. I hope it turns up. Keep us posted. Isnt this the second Bronco to go missing from the Seattle/W. WA area in the last year or so?? I know there was one a little south in Oregon that was posted about here and on Bfix too. Sounds like there is maybe a ring out there.

injected74

Loc.
Lexington, KY
I got central KY covered man. I only know of two other broncs around here and they dont look anything like yours. BY the way, my bronc dissapeared from right under my nose a few weeks back and it turned out that some white trash tow company towed it. I was parked in a spot that i had parked at before, and after 30 min, it was goneski. Tow companies dont generally leave info behind either, they're just gone with the wind. ?:?

Bronchole

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chatsworth, Ca (LA)
SOMEONE IS GOING TO DIE!!!

That thing is way to uneiqe to go un noticed. I have to thisnk it's just some kids going for a joy ride, hopefully they don't have too much fun.

The immage of your Bronco is etched in my mind, If it shows up for parts in SoCal I will invite you to the funeral.

Orange Crush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Maryland
That really pisses me off man! I had a Honda Accord stolen from me years ago so I know what you're feeling right now. I sure hope you get it back and in good shape. It would be nice if a Bronco brother caught up to them and gave 'em a little shot of the ol' Mag-Lite shampoo!! I guess I shouldn't say that but DAMN that's F-ing low!

68 Broncoholic

Bronco Guru
Loc.
WA
You might look around the hill top area, seems to be where all the car theifs are located. I'll be in Tacoma later today...with a pocket full of shells! :mad:
They better hope the cops find em' first :eek:

pikapp691

Sucks

My Tahoe was stolen about 4 months ago. Its sux when you walk outside to go to work and your ride is gone. They never found it, hopefully they will find yours. Insurance can through though, thats how i finally got enough extra money to buy my first EB. Good Luck.

brewdude

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Groveland, CA
Dude that sucks. I had my 66 stolen in 98, same thing walked out the door to go to work. Luckily the police already found it in Rio Linda (for real not just a Rush joke) with out my new Centerlines and BFGs :mad: Hope you get it back soon. I'll keep a lookout incase it's heading south.

bigjhoov

nobody
Do you live in an apartment? Maybe they had it towed? Just a thought, had it happen.

crab

Bronco Guru
68 Broncoholic said:
You might look around the hill top area, seems to be where all the car theifs are located. I'll be in Tacoma later today...with a pocket full of shells! :mad:
They better hope the cops find em' first :eek:
what good is a pocket full of shells when you're driving his bronco? Just kidding, I was commenting on your "wheel it like you stole it" phrase at the bottom of your remarks ;D
I'll spread the word in the area.............good luck

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
major bummer. let's just hope it got towed. what have the cops said? they should know if it's been towed. let's hope for the best.