• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

My front bumper.

jim3326

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Appleturkey
Hawkdoc wanted to see some pics of my bumper. Didn't take a lot during the build but have a few.

Jim W.

Attachments

• bumper1.jpg
    bumper1.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 236
  • bumper2.jpg
    bumper2.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 214
  • Bumper7.jpg
    Bumper7.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 215
  • Bumper6.jpg
    Bumper6.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 207
  • Bumper5.jpg
    Bumper5.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 217
  • Bumper3.jpg
    Bumper3.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 232
  • MakeMyDay.jpg
    MakeMyDay.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 305
  • Stumpin.jpg
    Stumpin.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 232

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Wow, now thats sweet!:cool: I'd be proud to have that bumper on my ride. Great job!!!:cool::cool:

Last edited:

Buddy's 70

You did a great job on your bumper!! I second the notion of getting the drawings!!;D

Hawkdoc

Bumper

You do some great work! Can I pester you for some measurements? That is one slick bumper.

Thanks for the pictures
Hawkdoc

OP
OP
jim3326

jim3326

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Appleturkey
Thanks guys, appreciate the responses.

I can take some 'after the build' measurements and get some more pics of details. The thing was built by TLAR;D (that looks about right). I put it together on the truck so it may not be the same from side to side the same way these trucks are.

Jim W.