• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

My wife drove the bronco.....

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
..........to work the other day. This was on the windshield when she came out to go home. Thought is was going to be a group of local EB enthusiasts that I wasn't aware of.......was a Jeep club.

photobucket-2918-1396972605209_zps28ae5e23.jpg

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
Carefull with letting her drive it. Thats why I have 2. After she drove my 72 I had to build her one to get mine back

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
..........to work the other day. This was on the windshield when she came out to go home. Thought is was going to be a group of local EB enthusiasts that I wasn't aware of.......was a Jeep club.

photobucket-2918-1396972605209_zps28ae5e23.jpg

They need someone to pull them out when they get stuck man.. lol

I didn't want to be the first to say that..............I was kind of unsure about how his handwriting might be since he winged himself ya know:cool:

Skiddy is pretty understanding, I knew he had a dark side (jeep)