• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Name this power steering gear box?

needabronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Prescott/Farmington
I passed one up about 2 years ago in Northern AZ that had that exact power steering box and body mount mod, dual shocks, and rubberized steering wheel. Now the gears are turning.... Maybe I should go back and see if it's still there?%)

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Sorry guys, I had to get more info first, like why on earth he wasn't excited about it being a Stroppe(in his PMs and emails to me). If you find a truck like this, you'd better like em!

No fair:mad:
The rest of us want to know as well.

OP
OP
akafrankcastle

akafrankcastle

Loc.
Kansas City
Thanks for bringing this thread back to the front page and reminding me that I still haven't picked the truck up yet! It's killing me! I promised the wife I would move the other two Broncos before this one came home (my fingers were crossed a little on that one. I have until December 15th and then it HAS to come home).