• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Nationwide shoutout .....the boy has made it

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey Randy, if he is traveling I80 west through Des Moines, I would be glad to help in any way. If he needs a pit stop or an over nighter, have him call me. Plenty of room and a swimming pool to cool off. Sounds like he is an awesome/eager/caring young man who has been raised well too. Best of luck! Tim

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I am minutes from 80/90 here in Elkhart In. It sounds like he will be well covered in this area. But you know if there is anything I can do I will be there.

kyle

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'd be more worried about his destination than his trip.

What's his route?

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
He can borrow my Too $hort albums once he gets here. Good sample of the local music. j/k - but I"m only 1 hour west of the destination.

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Sounds like you've raised a son to be proud of - and safe travels to him. Hope he enjoys his journey, and the Bronco friends he will meet on the way.

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
Well, if he ends up down here in Louisville, he is likely VERY lost! :) IF that happens, you know he is welcome here anytime. Safe travels!

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
.. If he winds up in TEXAS I'll hand him a Beer & tell him how lost he is. That route I don't think I'll be much help.
......... GOOD LUCK.

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
He is playing music gigs along the way, actually starting in NY, then Philly on Baltimore. Then off to OH, Hamilton Ont, Kalamazoo, Chicago, Superior WI, Minneapolis, Omaha, Billings, Salt Lake.....then a run for the roses to finish it up I believe...there will be some down days here and there. Took the car for a spin last night and runs out really well....
thank you for the kind words and offering of support. Been a little overwhelming the outpouring of great friends, some I have not had the pleasure of meeting yet, but I know you have big hearts....YOU all ROCK and THIS is why this is the best site on the net!

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
BEEN there before too Eric! with the world wide travelling you would think we would be used to it!

Dlish

He is playing music gigs along the way, actually starting in NY, then Philly on Baltimore. Then off to OH, Hamilton Ont, Kalamazoo, Chicago, Superior WI, Minneapolis, Omaha, Billings, Salt Lake.....then a run for the roses to finish it up I believe...there will be some down days here and there. Took the car for a spin last night and runs out really well....
thank you for the kind words and offering of support. Been a little overwhelming the outpouring of great friends, some I have not had the pleasure of meeting yet, but I know you have big hearts....YOU all ROCK and THIS is why this is the best site on the net!

Where and when in Philly he playing? Always support a friendly of we can.

Philly burbs got him covered if needed

Eoth

Bronco Guru
I would have probably been on his route if he were going a more direct path. Either way, if he needs anything in the Erie PA area......

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
thanks guys!! left around noon....wish us luck!

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
Tell him take it easy ripping through the desert in the heat mid day. Out here California Desert, watch out for the highway patrol coming down the back side of the hills. Especially as you get closer to towns.

Pearlcoat

Bronco Guru
If he is anywhere in the northern VA area outside of DC we'll take care of him if he needs anything. We have an extra bedroom/bathroom, just let me know or give him my contact info.