• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NC Bronco Shootout April 27-29, 2007

OP
OP
nhopman

nhopman

Thanks to everyone who came out, it was really a fun weekend. I'd also like to thank Brian and Gary for leading their groups. I got a lot of positive comments about the group leaders. I think on Saturday we had around 18 Broncos which was a much better turnout than in previous years. It's great seeing old friends and meeting new ones. Several locals talked about getting together a few more times this year. We'll post up when we'll be going so if someone missed this weekend, maybe they can join us the next time we're out to Uwharrie.

I've got a few pics that I need to size. I'll post them in a day or two.

Nick

Jabo76

Loc.
Raleigh
Kudo's to the MEB folks for a great outing. My wife and I had a lot of fun and met a lot of nice folks.
It was awesome, I can't believe it didn't break. It's 90 mi. door to door from my house and I bought the season pass.

Jabo76

Loc.
Raleigh
I am heading back to the Uwharrie next Friday Night if anyone wants to come and wheel with me on Saturday. I will be at Arrowhead campground.