• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MT Need a Bronco 70-77 - Good condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mossie

Loc.
Kalispell, MT
I am having a difficult time finding a rig, in decent condition, anywhere near where I live. Please contact me if you are in reasonable driving distance. It does not need to be in excellent condition as I am looking for something to tinker with a bit. Just joined this sight but long time ebayer (wrxmoss) and member of various Subaru sites.

Thanks in advance.

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
Mossie I know of two broncos here in casper in the 5500-6500 price range. I can get their info if you are interested, would have to go knock on their door andhand them your phone or email.

OP
OP
M

Mossie

Loc.
Kalispell, MT
I have been to his site and unfortunately, he does not have anything for sale right now. I will probably try to give him a call also in the event that he has not updated his website. Thanks a bunch though.

Welcome to the site. You're in luck, there's a very good Bronco shop in MT.

You need to check out this guy. He's in Elliston and has built some very fine Broncos.

http://www.bigskybroncos.com/

OP
OP
M

Mossie

Loc.
Kalispell, MT
Mossie I know of two broncos here in casper in the 5500-6500 price range. I can get their info if you are interested, would have to go knock on their door andhand them your phone or email.

That would be fine by me. Not a short drive but if they are in good condition....I can make that drive back!

PM me if you need my phone number or they can email me also.

If I find units in the Montana area, is it proper for me to post the links in this thread for feedback from the "community" on wether or not they are reasonable deals or should those posts be located somewhere else?

Thank you

Heus33

Bronco Guru
That would be fine by me. Not a short drive but if they are in good condition....I can make that drive back!

PM me if you need my phone number or they can email me also.

If I find units in the Montana area, is it proper for me to post the links in this thread for feedback from the "community" on wether or not they are reasonable deals or should those posts be located somewhere else?

Thank you

If you find good deals post them in the classifieds section.

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26

OP
OP
M

Mossie

Loc.
Kalispell, MT
Thank you everybody for your help.

Although I was unsure I would be able to "win" it, I just picked up a 1972 Bronco on Ebay....just need to get myself out to San Diego to pick it up.

Nothing like a 1,500 mile road trip to get to know your new rig!

Mossie

Status
Not open for further replies.