• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Need a quick Napa Part# for Low pressure hose coming out of the Stock power steering

cheesenip73

I just had my box rebuilt (the rubicon did it in) by West Texas and would like to get it installed soon. However in my haste of taking it out I ruined the output line from the box, hence the need for a new one. Any Help is appreciated.

spieser

Loc.
Shalimar, FL
return hose NPS 71622
pressure hose NPS 71533
You should replace your pump and hoses in case there are any metal shavings. They will ruin your box if they are in the old pump.
WTO recomended a synthetic PS fluid to me. They said do not use ATF, it is bad for the seals. They say at least.