• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Need Bronco near corona ca with Kayline or specialty soft top for test fits

rampage3

Loc.
Corona
Hi Guys, I am looking for a Bronco in so Cal near Corona or OC Ca. for some possible test fits. Bronco must have a soft top made by specialty top or Kayline with the track (not snap). Top does not have to be in good shape but the bow should be in working condition. Please contact me 951-277-4949 or email carlosg@rampageproducts.net. Free Product for usage.
Thanks .. :)
Ask for Carlos Gutierrez

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Interesting . . . are you making a replacement soft top skin for the STC/Kayline hardware? If so, outstanding - I need one!!

I have what you need to test fit to, but although I grew up in Corona, I am now on the East Coast.

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Awesome! Make sure you tell them to use the same materials that they use on the Jeep tops!

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
Rick-

Which company is it? Inquiring minds...you can PM if necessary. I can keep a secret.;)

socalrick

Loc.
Tionesta
Never happened, set up the time. They didn't show-up. I had to call them to find out they weren't coming, and then nothing.....
kinda weird. If anything happens I'll let you know

fwilder

I'm in Laguna beach with an older Kayline. It has the snaps accross the tailgate though. PM me.

Bronco Corral

BANNED
Loc.
Yuppie Ville
Never happened, set up the time. They didn't show-up. I had to call them to find out they weren't coming, and then nothing.....
kinda weird. If anything happens I'll let you know

there's a surprise. they did just about the same thing last time they used a friend of mine's bronco. nothing got done from what i understand... %)

roundhouse

Bronco Guru
IMHO the perfect top would be to simply copy the Wrangler top and alter the dimensions to fit the EB.

The TJ top is a super design, not seen the newest one yet, it may be even better.

No need to reinvent the wheel.

socalrick

Loc.
Tionesta
I've got to agree with you roundhouse. I think it would be great to get rid of the freestand windshield brace and just integrate it all into one rockin package. Those are an unsightly throwback that could go away.
Update -
Rampage said that they would be out here to my pad in a couple of weeks. Keep your fingers crossed.

socalrick

Loc.
Tionesta
***Final Update***
Looks like another brother undercut me and left his rig there with Rampage so they used his rig instead. Mine's a daily driver so it's cool.

OP
OP
rampage3

rampage3

Loc.
Corona
Rick, I just sent you an email regarding the mirrors and usage of the Bronco.

Guys, I just want to thanks you for all your responses and comments every bit helps. We are in the process of developing a soft top, bumpers, seats and other misc. items for the Bronco. We are almost in our final stages for the tops and bumpers. Please be a little patient with us as Rd takes a while especially to have it done right and mass produced. I will try to post picture as I can get them.
Thanks again.
Carlos

br0nc0xrapt0r

Loves pickles
of you need a another test truck I'll beat the crap out of your gear for you ;D Oh and I want some soft doors that are like tube doors too, thanks ;D