• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Need Bronco Repair place

75bronco75

Loc.
SAN FRANCISCO
First time poster!

I have a 1975 Bronco that has been in my garage for about 25 years not running. I had to park it because it didn’t have any smog equipment on it because we took it off. Now doesn't need to smogged in California. Any ways the Bronco does need work done to it since it has been sitting for a long time in my garage. Would like it gone through front to back to replace what is worn.

Can you recommend a place in Nor Cal, SoCal, Oregon that is familiar with Bronco repair that maybe interested in going through it.

I have all the Ford Repair Manuals for it. Any ideas of a repair place would be great that's familiar with Broncos.

Thanks
Ron

justorange72

There is a little known shop in Ventura that is doing the frame off on my 72 bronco.
you could call Kal at 805-480-8663 or email him at Kmfkal@gmail.com.
Pretty amazing work so far.

Hollywood007

Loc.
Studio City
I'd check out ASC Broncos in Venice, Ca. They did all my work. Give David a call (310.963.5825) and tell him Tony sent you. He'll take good care of you!

70_Steve

Old Guy
You might want to call Wild Horses in Stockton, and see if there's anyone they'd recommend.

stagecoach

Loc.
Castro Valley, ca
You might want to call Mirandas auto electric in Hayward ca. 510 732 0945. Talk to him, he really helped get my 74 back on track.
pm me if you wish
Art