• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Need Help Naming New Flare !!

doghows72

Bronco Guru
We need your help. We have been scratching our heads for a week now, and can not come up with a good name for our new flare.
Any suggestions? If some one comes up with the best name I will see if I can workout a "deal" or something on a set of the new flares.
There was a post about a month ago with some photos of the new flare so you could check it out there, and I know a few people have seen them in person now. Any suggestions would be great. I'll keep an eye on this thread over the weekend and submit your ideas to the "Bosses" on Monday.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Steve H. :cool:

69patriot76

Loc.
Centralia, WA
Duff's Super-Nifty-Neato-NOT-Kia-or-Jeep-Ultra-Mongo-Flares?

The Hurricane Ridge Flare?

The Olympus Flare?

Duff's Tuff As Nails Flare?

66horse

Bronco Guru
How about Steve's big ol f***ing flares...

ok seriously

"Ultimate Flares"

casadejohnson

Bronco Alchemist
I would go with this

Duff's No-Tear Flair

Don't want to repair your flairs? Buy Duff's No-Tear Flair and you'll never have to buy another pair. It's rare to find a fllair that can be used without a care. Your friends will sit back and stare when they see your flairs dont wear even from the abuse that causes most flairs to tear. We've seen them chewed on by a grizzly bear, had to replace the fender but not the flair.

Alternatively, you could go with

D.U.F.F. ( Duff's Unbelievable F#*king Flairs )