• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

need help with ordering Koenig winch parts.

T-Bird

Loc.
East TN
Several years ago I decided to restore a Koenig winch and bumper. It was missing just a few parts. I was able to pick up a couple of things from members on here. I researched about ordering parts from RKI who now owns koenig. It was so much B.S. I shelved the project for awhile. The Problem is you can not deal directly with RKI, but you have to go through their dealers in your area. That was my problem...the dealers in my area were of no help, and RKI would not give my a supplier not in my area. I need to find out which RKI dealers some of you have used to get parts. I will need info of dealer... name and telephone number.
Thanks
Terry

71 Red Bronco

I completely rebuilt my Koenig winch and PTO back in 2014. Mine is King model C6TZ-19E536-C. The current RKI model # for parts is 08MLX.
I ordered the parts from:
V & H, Inc.
1505 S Central Avenue
PO Box 189
Marshfield, WI 54449
Office: (715) 486-8800 or (800) 826-2308
Fax: (715) 387-6706
www.vhtrucks.com
The Driving Force In Heavy Trucks and Equipment

They were great to work with but the parts were expensive. All I needed was a tax ID # and they shipped UPS.

OP
OP
T-Bird

T-Bird

Loc.
East TN
I completely rebuilt my Koenig winch and PTO back in 2014. Mine is King model C6TZ-19E536-C. The current RKI model # for parts is 08MLX.
I ordered the parts from:
V & H, Inc.
1505 S Central Avenue
PO Box 189
Marshfield, WI 54449
Office: (715) 486-8800 or (800) 826-2308
Fax: (715) 387-6706
www.vhtrucks.com
The Driving Force In Heavy Trucks and Equipment

They were great to work with but the parts were expensive. All I needed was a tax ID # and they shipped UPS.

Thanks this is info I've been needing. I wished RKI would of provided this info because the 2 local distributors of their products were of no help and didn't seem to want to be. I'll will try this company.
Terry

OP
OP
T-Bird

T-Bird

Loc.
East TN
How would they know where you are? You could give them a zip code or address anywhere in the country and they would have no idea if that's actually where you live or not.

That was going to be my next move. I was hoping some others had good experience with distributors.