• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GA need part of the cowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

im in need of part of a rust free winsheild cowl. i need from right below the hood hung indents up. mine is rusted from right above the hing indents up and i want to patch and not replace the whole cowl. Thanks

ehumaui

I have one, will take a picture of it tomorrow. Might be pricey to ship to NY from CA

Russ

ehumaui

here is a pict

Attachments

• cowl.jpg
    cowl.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 16
OP
OP

I just need the top half of it if you can cut it in half and ship it to me in GA 31701. let me know how much you want plus shipping please.

ehumaui

Have you checked with bronco graveyard, I think they sell that piece?

I will look up how much I paid and check shipping. When you say cut in half, right down the middle?

Russ

OP
OP

yeah they want 160.00 for the new cowl. all I need is about a inch below the hood hinge mounts. like split it were the L shape is *length wise

Last edited:

ehumaui

I was thinking 150 including shipping. I paid 200 for the entire piece. You might be better having a metal shop fab up a piece for cheeper?

Russ

OP
OP

ill have to pass, Does any one else have one in the 75 dolar range shipped to 31701????? Thanks

ehumaui

Sorry, have you tried talking to a metal shop. I took that entire cowl down and they made the the two cowl pieces for me. The same a BGY now sells. Or cust cut out what needs to be replaced and have them make for you.

Russ

OP
OP

well the problem i have is that the winsheild channel was completely rusted out so i dont know what angle the new peice needs to be, thats why i was looking for just the upper peice so i could replace just that channel peice

Status
Not open for further replies.