• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

need pic of bronc with chucks 5.5" lift

BroncGuy7710

Loc.
Louisville Ky
howdy, i have decided (after finding more and more rust on my bronco) that I am going to stop worrying about it cosmetically and keep wheelin in it. I am thinking i will go with chucks 5.5" complete kit and 35's. In all that will end up costing my about 2600. Is there a cheeper way to get a 5.5" lift with everything i need; while sill having the flex and reliability of a good lift? 2k is a little steep.
Does anyone have a picture of their bronco with a 5.5" lift (preferably chucks) and 35's?

RT

Bronco Guru
I couldn't find one of his Bronco just sitting there, but here's a shot of the system at work. Just to get your imagination going a little. Heh , Heh, Heh.

Attachments

• f1010018_384x257_1168371_-1.jpg
    f1010018_384x257_1168371_-1.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 336
Last edited:

MountainGuy

Loc.
Athens, Georgia
I don't have Chuck's; i have james Duff 3.5" with a 2" body lift running 35's. If you want pics i can email them to you in a couple days when i get my Bronco back.

chris

No more Rock Crawler
http://www.classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43371

Try the link above, There is two pictures of my rig with 5.5inch BC coils up front and 5.5 leafs in the back along with a 2inch body lift and 35inch tires. Also a bit of discussion on whether that's to high of a lift, by the way I am feeling more comfortable with the lift off road. It's nice to cruise over the rocks without dragging the body.