• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Need replacement rear tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

davebonnie

Loc.
Spring Hill, FL
I need a cheap replacement rear tank, I have 5 holes in mine.

2cfb12f0.jpg

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
i've got one for you. stock steel tank. $25. Sending unit is not there- I buy new ones from one of the vendors. They are about $50.

mavereq

Bronco Guru
i have one sitting in my garage that i'll give you if you can find a way to get it. i'm in northern alabama. it has the sending unit but i'm not sure of the condition since the fuel gauge didn't work (probably the old wiring harness tho)

and to throw in a little hijacking.... how is your suspension setup? that is one sharp lubr! makes me want to put full rear quarters on mine.

mango

Loc.
Sarasota, FL
Wow, you didn't wait around. If you still need one, I have one with a sender. No leaks, but needs a flushing. Sarasota, FL.

Status
Not open for further replies.