• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Need some assistance

67project

Good Morning - I have a 67 bronco running 31 x 10.50 15's. The PO installed a lift which i think is around 3 inches. Any time i go over a big bump in the road the rear tires rub on the uncut fenders!!! From reading previous threads i am thinking the rims might have the wrong back spacing. I do not want to cut

Any help would be appreciated.

http://s1178.photobucket.com/albums/x375/dpfindley/Bronco/

Last edited:

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Good looking Bronco you have there!
photo1.jpg

What size are the rims? 15x8 or 15x10?

Bartonatl

Loc.
Atlanta
I can't help you but that's a sweet ride. I like the paint scheme. I can offer this...slow down on those big bumps. ;D

OP
OP

67project

I have even heard of people running 31 10.50 on stock ride height with minimal clearance issues (no articulation, street driven bronco). Anyone know what the stock offset is?

Tried slowing down for bumps - no luck;D

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Like was said a set of stock steel wheels or something with more backspacing would pull them in. That one came out of Bakersfield. Are you in Bakersfield too?

OP
OP

67project

I live in the southwest of Bakersfield, just bought the bronco a few months back.