• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Need source for repro roadster mirrors

broncorick

Well I guess i will give up trying to find original roadster mirror, but finding the condition I would need to match a restoration would make it cost prohibitive. I know I have seen a couple of reproductions offered for sale--does anyone know of a source/who did this-Thanks

OP
OP
broncorick

broncorick

Do they have a web site? Tried searching and end up at Ernie's Broncos.

instigator

what would an original roadster mirrow be worth as i have one in like new condition

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
what would an original roadster mirrow be worth as i have one in like new condition

You don't want to know, if you do you will never sell it or sell it in a heartbeat;D If you search here and on ebay you should come up with some crazy prices;) oh yeah I'll give you $10.00 for it;D

OP
OP
broncorick

broncorick

Original mirror

They are worth what the market will bear--which has been as much as 400-500, with one fellow offering $1200 after one had sold which you take with a grain of salt. For a concours restoration, which I don't think we are to that with Broncos, it would be worth it. The reproductions (got a nice note from Bronco Ranch about these) are very nice and look great and i will order a pair, but they are different enough so as not to confuse the issue (looks like the ribbing is absent). Yet they nicely duplicate the look and the feel of the roadster.