• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Need this diagram in a clear readable version

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Does anybody have a better resololution/clearer more defined version of this diagram? I've seen one somewhere. Even if I blow this one up its fuzzy. Can email to agouge888@gmail.com or post here. Thanks,

Blue71

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:

ILikeBond

Do you know what its out of? I checked, it's not in my 1974 shop manual, or Haynes.

BRONCROB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
WISNER LA.
That is in one of the Bronco part catalogs.I cant remember for sure but I think it's in J.B.G.??I have one at home with it in there but Il be at work till Fri. so I cant help till then.

Doyle

Bronco Guru
I think that one used to be in the tech section on JBG old website. I can't get them to open on the new site.

Quick & Dirty

The page numbers look like a Ford shop manual. Found it in my '69 edition volume 3.

Blue71, you have e-mail. I see you are a contributor, not sure if this site will allow you to attach a 2432x3188 picture, but resize it to the max that will post.

69shopmanualbodygaps_zps5abb6571.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blue71

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks for posting and thanks for the email.

Awesome

Andy
Blue71