• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Engine New EFI. Car starts well but dies immediately with starter off.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Ok, figured you had, but wanted to be sure.
It also looks like a particularly steep angle of the driveshaft for just a 1.5" lift. You're running the previously listed AX15 and Atlas combo, correct?
Is the vehicle at full weight in the pic? Looks like it's on the ground all the way, but I wanted to make sure.

More interested in the actual measurements, but it would still be interesting to see the pinion from a different angle. Maybe from directly at the tire, if it wasn't already.

And before deciding on, or making any further changes, I would just get it on the road and drive it. If the angle of the camera is skewing the view from here, but the angle is good and you have no vibrations, you're in good shape.

Again, sorry for the hassle, but if it is off, we'll get something worked out.

Paul

OP
OP
T

T-7ToNewOldB

I’ll take the measurements and another photo. I agree with the drive it and see how it works approach. You guys have been good to me. No complaints on my part.

Hugh