• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Ford Bronco Shells?

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
I have heard of Dynacorn, they have used their shells on Horsepower TV or Musclecar I believe.

johnmlebel

Bronco Guru
been talked about a few times and some one talked to a rep about them and $18000.00 was thrown out as a price

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
They have been making Mustang bodies for years. They are nice but are kinda pricey.

OP
OP
flexxxy74

flexxxy74

Loc.
bayville
shell

Holy crap! 18000.00 I would have to assume the quality is unmatched. Hence the word SEMA in the article. Way out of my budget

Dan's73

Bronco Guru
Had a friend buy a new Camaro body from one of those companies and he spent a pretty good amount for it. Having said that, the body he got was as close to perfect as I'd ever seen and he didn't have to do ANY body work (aside from prepping for paint). All of the original parts he had bolted right up & fit well and, when all was said & done, he was very pleased.

$18K for a Bronco body would be tough to stomach but if that was for a complete body "kit" (tub, fenders, hood, ws frame, tailgate ), then it might be worth considering if building a show vehicle or something "new".....

fungus

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kaneohe Bay, Oahu
Sweet! Wonder how they'll price out compared to the glass ones available now. I'll probably be in the market after 6 years in Hawaii...

johnmlebel

Bronco Guru
like i said in the thread started about them earlier today 18k was tossed out as a price

jim02

Loc.
Denver area
18k is insane, you can build your own from Jeffs for $6100 in body parts.
The 12K diffrence, it better be painted and include everything like streeing column, wiring, lights, seats, etc.
I know 18k is not confirmed. A bare steel prebuilt body, I think is worth around 8-10K.

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
If you check out the dynacorn site all there shells are currently under 15K and thse are early Mustangs and Camaro's/firebirds. Lets hope they can keep it lower than 18 so we all have a chance at one.

Last edited:

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Page 28 of the September Automobile Magazine is a whole page about it. It's the "Ignition" section and is titled "Get ready to buy a new (old) Bronco"

The main pic is a sweet old ad with a red '66 pulling an old tent-trailer in the mountains and the bottom pic is of a '69/'70 Mustang, incorrectly labeled as a "'67 Fastback."

Paul