• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Forum Member and New Bronco Owner

OP
OP
rbodine

rbodine

DSC00394.jpg
[/IMG]

OP
OP
rbodine

rbodine

Dammit Franko!! I dont know!!! I have saved dozens of pics of EB's of different colors and I cant decide. I really like Red w/white top, I like Chrome Yellow, I also like darker blue..not sure!! Trying to decide is driving me nuts!!

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
yellow w/white sounds nice .... anything but blue !!! It seams like every 3rd Eb is blue ( inc mine ) !!!

Rox Crusher

Bronco Guru
regardless what color you choose

that thing is turning out nice.............great work

OP
OP
rbodine

rbodine

This week or next I have a 5.0 with serp setup from 97 Mercury Mountaineer I am putting in, at the same time I will be doing the power steering, then the rear is getting 3:73's and a locker.
Then the inside and paint!!

OP
OP
rbodine

rbodine

Some of you may remember the big yellow bronco I brought to Broncopolooza last year, well its almost done and not yellow anymore. The color was supposed to be Sunset Orange Metallic but didnt quite make it!
DSC01071.jpg

DSC01075.jpg

DSC01074.jpg

ohpoo2

Contributor
Looking good Rob! After the paint its all down hill putting together.

OP
OP
rbodine

rbodine

yeah, the only part I am finding hard is cleaning up the vent windows and getting them working properly. I bought new aftermarket door handles, the pass works ok....the drivers not at all...damnit!!
I forgot to say what we did..replaced both front floors, brand new front fenders, fiberglass hood, new windshield frame, and other metal replaced, we took our time and didnt bondo over any rust, we cut it our and replaced with metal.

Last edited:
OP
OP
rbodine

rbodine

Thanks Miike, it is no where near finished. I have to reassemble all door parts and interior parts, paint rollbar, etc...I am going to try to get almost done this weekend...

OP
OP
rbodine

rbodine

Thanks Roger...it has been definitely more work than I thought!!

ohpoo2

Contributor
Them vent windows are a pain when they dont work and sometimes hard to find. I have used the window locks for 10 bucks and locked them in place if you dont need them. Keep it going. D

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
Man what a difference!!! It looks great bro!! And you work pretty quickly too. Looking forward to seeing the new version in person!!