• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New guy here! New project Bronco

69for5

Loc.
Olive Branch
Score! The more I look at that 4000K beauty ya got the more I think I got ripped off on my 4K 69! Maybe I'll just tell the wifey we are selling the house and putting the kids in new schools so I can get a price like that on a resto!
Right on man....congrats on the find

DrLathrop

Loc.
Fulshear, TX
Ok I'll offer a $500 finders fee if you can find another in that condition & near the same price. What a deal. Drive it for a while before you do anything & it will help you figure out the direction you want to take. Nice find.

OP
OP
J

jatepper

Ok I'll offer a $500 finders fee if you can find another in that condition & near the same price. What a deal. Drive it for a while before you do anything & it will help you figure out the direction you want to take. Nice find.

if I find another one at that price I'm going to own 2 of them! ;)

Looks like a 1968 or 1969 going by the front marker lights and no rear markers.