• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Life is Good Shirt with Bronco

OP
OP
g8rb8t

g8rb8t

Bronco Guru
Someone already posted a 1 star feedback :) "It looks like '77 Bronco, but with square headlights instead of round, advertised as a "surf Jeep". Life is good when you ignore the details. Ignorance is bliss."

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Definitely a cool shirt! We carry these at place I work. Gonna see if we have this one! ;D

rustbucket

Bronco Guru
I have a couple of Life is Good T's, and the quality is hit or miss. My Bronco T's are actually really thin, and not great quality. The regular ones are really good. Hope this is one of the good ones. Especially for the price.

Agreed on the square headlights! How the artist missed that is beyond me!

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
Man, the headlights kinda kill it for me.. oh and the $32 bucks. :) Actually , I bought the last one and it is well made. I guess we should be happy that we are starting to see more options in the market for us Bronco lovers. Even though they call it a Jeep.. Ugh.

Greg_B

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cohutta, GA
My daughter bought this Tee shirt for me when she was in Florida on spring break... Her friends told me she argued with the lady at the store that is was a Bronco not a jeep....

It is a nice shirt though... it is not so much creamy as it is burnt orange. I don't like the square headlights but I still wear it. Quality is better than a standard Tee shirt.

Greg

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
Someone already posted a 1 star feedback :) "It looks like '77 Bronco, but with square headlights instead of round, advertised as a "surf Jeep". Life is good when you ignore the details. Ignorance is bliss."

Read the review and clicked "helpful" as in if you can't get it right I won't be buying your shirt.:cool:

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Pretty amateurious art work if you ask me. Even the life is good jeep had a lot more style than this drawing.

I'll take a Thom Cheney shirt any day.

TwoDalesDad

Bronco Guru
I have tourist's drive by my house then make a Uturn to stop and ask...If I would Be Willing To Sell My Jeep Sitting by the Shop Door....I Think My Wife Has Them Do It...Just To Harrass me...