• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New "Life is Good Bronco T-shirt"

74fiberglass

I seen it at the beach this week-end. It is pretty cool but not for 36.00 .It is a topless uncut EB with surf boards hanging out the back. It is called Retro Suv if I remember correctly. I didn't see any on ebay just the older style.

pcf_mark

Bronco Guru
I have the older one with the snow boards. i wear the crap out of it and it still looks great so I am i for $36 to a US company for a shirt made in Peru.

StnePny

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Santa Monica, Ca.
.. is that the same " Life is Good " guy that made millions ... ? ? .. didn't he get arrested for drugs.. & charges are pending.. ? ? >? ? ? ? ?

Greg_B

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cohutta, GA
I bought one somewhere online a while back for 19 bucks... I ordered a large and it fits like a ladies large... the sleeves are way too short... My kids laugh at me when I try to wear it... :)

SO... order it BIG!!

Greg

blamejane

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I bought one somewhere online a while back for 19 bucks... I ordered a large and it fits like a ladies large... the sleeves are way too short... My kids laugh at me when I try to wear it... :)

SO... order it BIG!!

Greg

Your wife/gf didn't claim it?

blamejane

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I prefer the first bronco version, though I can't find them anywhere. Gonna purchase this one for sure