• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New member, Hello!!!

FFPhil

Loc.
Bonney Lahe
Hi all,

New guy needs help right out of the gate. %) I've been looking far a spare tire cover for a 35" tire. Been searching the old threads and keep hearing about the great work Angie does. Can't seem to find any contact info though. Is she still around and in the business? Or is there someone else that can help me? Any help is greatly appreciated. ;:cool:

Thanks Phil

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey Phil, welcome!
I don't have the contact info but someone will soon. Pretty sure I saw where someone just recently got a cover, so I think you're in luck and they're still available.

Good luck and have fun!

Paul

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
Welcome......
Angie did a tire cover for me, great product
2fe8fd8d2cb4b3b71ed43dfdab139433.jpg

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Welcome to CB!

You won't be disappointed with Angie's work. Fantastic quality and look! Here is the one I had her make for my Dad.

Attachments

• 20150514_184422.jpg
    20150514_184422.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 125

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
Welcome to CB! There are some amazing people and also HALFCAB (watch out for him). This is a great place for resources from some very wise people. Glad you're here!