• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New member/ New Bronco owner

flaconinja

Loc.
Newport News
So I just joined a couple of days ago and bought my first bronco a week ago. Deceided I really wanted to get into restoring cars and man did I pick a winner. I figure by the time I'm done fixing her up I should know how to do everything.;D
Paid 2800 and have a set of tube bumpers, a top, and door panels on the way. What do you guys think of the price?
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=100000461237954&aid=53296

Last edited:

MartyG

Bronco Guru
I think it's a good deal...looks good. Congrats and welcome

barronj

Bronco Guru
Welcome! Some people get them for free/next to nothing, guys like you & me have to pay for a foundation to build upon.

It's a long, long road, with many a winding turn...
He's not heavy, he's my brother.;D

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
Welcome to the site, ANOTHER new Bronco brother. Seems like there are a lot of new Bronco owners joining up lately.
Everything you need to know about Broncos can be found here.

ghost66

Bronco Guru
I agree I've seen quite a few newbies lately, maybe it's the economy turning around a little.
Welcome Flaconinja