• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NEW PICS!-2nd Annual MEB Wrench & Roast

Sporto

I am not sure what to do with those new fuses in that wiring harness. I used to just wrap the glass ones in foil to get them working again. I will have to figure something out.

And yes...I have been pulling it out of the garage and putting it back in...you have no idea how long I have been waiting for that!

Waiting on the video Randy... :)

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
No body ever remembers all the "good stuff" you guys did;D

Never fails... a million attaboys can get wiped out by one little screwup.... You guys do a great job!!! Don't let them take a thing from you....

I never did see the RC crawler you were building actually move under its own power...;D :p

ransil

Bronco Guru
No body ever remembers all the "good stuff" you guys did;D

Never fails... a million attaboys can get wiped out by one little screwup.... You guys do a great job!!! Don't let them take a thing from you....

We planned that :eek:
Just adding a little bit of drama to the party;D

Sporto

I think the most drama was the "Chrome Radiator Hose Neck incident" as it later became known.

Now there was some real drama! ;D

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I think the most drama was the "Chrome Radiator Hose Neck incident" as it later became known.

How did I miss that?? Maybe due to drinking whatever weird thick-as-molasses 11% alcohol dark beer it was that Drew had stashed in his fridge instead of sticking with Coronas.:p

Cip68

Loc.
Harleysville

"See what happens when you screw around. You couldn't just drive it and be happy, you had to show off." ( sorry flash back from my youth, usually right after I wrecked one of my parents cars)