• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Product Poll- Dash Lights???

treetopflyer

Loc.
Yuma
Blazin Chuck: I don't have the Bronco bulb chart handy (what style bulb goes where), but I have found many sources googling "LED" lights. I personally am going to run ALL LED's (dash,tail,markers...) after a little research. LED's cast light more directionally than incandescent bulbs, so the light output doesn't diffuse as much. I have found that the same style and wattage bulb, produced by two different manufacturers can have totally different output. I hope who ever picks up the ball and decides to produce these dash lights takes that into consideration...'Cause I Really Want some!!!!

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
Chuck, please let me know if you can provide more info or availability on these LEDs. A tech article appears to be in order. I could use them for my whole dash. Thanks.

John

Big Rig

Loc.
San Diego, CA
chuck, i think that looks great. how 'bout a small write up? or what do the guys at your work need to make some up for the rest of us?

also, what do you guys think about putting led's in a guage cluster to match these?

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
Sorry guys, been busy with this CB 4x4 thingie...I will work w/ the guys on getting something written up on this. Probably be sometime next week. I remember the LEB bulbs were not cheap...I think they were around $10 each, maybe $5-cant remember. But, I'll get busy on it,Chuck