• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New progress finally !!!!!!!!!!

craigs67

Loc.
Juneau Alaska
I finally got going agian on the Bronco here are some pics.Tub is on and floors are por 15.That is my new shifter for the old gal.

Craig

Attachments

• brakes 002.jpg
    brakes 002.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 89
  • brakes 004.jpg
    brakes 004.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 200
  • brakes 007.jpg
    brakes 007.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 71
  • brakes 005.jpg
    brakes 005.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 107

frdbronco73

Very nice i wish i had my body back down on the frame. what color are you going to paint it.

OP
OP
craigs67

craigs67

Loc.
Juneau Alaska
paint

well since I live where I do paint is to much to do right now and it is going to the dunes. I plan on Zolotone for the paint in a bright red with a good clear. I can do that myself and spend the 2000-3000.00 on my other upgrades.

Craig

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Good progress. The POR 15 looks good. What kind of shifter is that? Why the backwards shift pattern?

OP
OP
craigs67

craigs67

Loc.
Juneau Alaska
Pattern

I think it is because it has a rear exit shift cable, I looked at the hurst site and there quartershifts are the same way.

Craig

Heus33

Bronco Guru
What are the benefits of Zolotone? I ck'd out their website and it looks like they sell products for interior paint... can someone clue me in?

sweet garage by the way!

OP
OP
craigs67

craigs67

Loc.
Juneau Alaska
paint

It is a texured paint, the same as they use on boat floors and interiors. I used it in my engine compartment and frame, it is very tough and repairs easily and also applys great.Here is a pic of one done that way.

p.s This guy does great work.

http://webpages.charter.net/tt4wd/ti.../69brocag.html

Attachments

• Bronco_cage_ds_1.jpg
    Bronco_cage_ds_1.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 18
  • Bronco_cage_dad_1.jpg
    Bronco_cage_dad_1.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 24