• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Ride

Louie

Bronco Guru
Check out my new '67 ;D Vitals: Frame and underside sandblasted and painted with por15, rebuilt 289 w/ Edelbrock intake & Holly 650 carb, WH 3 1/2" susp. lift & 3" body lift with 35" MTRs on new Eagle 589s, Duffy 3 spd, traction bars, WH bumpers.

The list goes on...Chevy front disc conversion & F350 master cylinder, functional hood scoop, Auto meter guages, CD with Sony 6x9s built into panels in the back and 5" speakers in a diamond plate toolbox/center console, H4 bulbs. Seats are out of a Geo Tracker. I have new Bestop Tracker seatcovers on the way. The floor is linexed and has marine carpet. What else...dual shocks on front, dual flomaster exhaust, warflares, stainless brake lines, custom rollbar.

And it's a blast to drive!

Attachments

• ebside.jpg
    ebside.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 208
  • pc230008.jpg
    pc230008.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 255
  • small blue 3.JPG
    small blue 3.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 251
  • freebase_crab1.jpg
    freebase_crab1.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 234
OP
OP
Louie

Louie

Bronco Guru
Thanks guys. Actually, I have to give credit to the 2 POs who both did the restoration in a couple of stages. I'm just doing some bolt-on stuff with bumpers and wheels and such to personalize it.

bendc@aol.com

I Love Your Bronco

Would you mind telling me how much you bought it for or have into it?
I know nothing about broncos and am thinking about
buying one (see site below). I can get it for $12,000
but I am worried about rust and stuff I know nothing
about...

http://www.craigslist.org/sby/car/40470045.html

Do you think it is worth 12 k?

wildbill

Old Bronco Guy
;D ;D ;D That is one nice looking toy have fun with it. ;D ;D ;D Bill :cool: :p %)

OP
OP
Louie

Louie

Bronco Guru
Thanks. The color is a GM OEM medium blue mettalic.

It does have some shortfalls...Dana 30 and no power steering. But the 4.11 gears move the 35" MTRs no prob. I need to get some new 2 piece soft doors too.

A couple more pics...

Attachments

• swa parked bb ruduced iii.jpg
    swa parked bb ruduced iii.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 38
  • chrisray4.jpg
    chrisray4.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 45
  • im0021891.jpg
    im0021891.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 51
  • image001resize.jpg
    image001resize.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 59

OldieTwoShoes

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Raleigh, NC
yay i dont feel bad i have a d30 and armstrong steering too ;D, just not 8 cyl and no 35s :'( and your bronco is very nice ;D, as for who asked the question about buying a bronco start a new thread you will get a lot of help but i can tell you you really ned to go look at it and depending on where you live that could be a resonable price or a high price, but in all it looks like its pretty good

jwh

Sweet ride Louie. I like that colour. That wouldnt happen to be the same Bronco pictured in Bronco Driver issue 9 in the readers rides section? If it is, I like it much better without the warn sticker. If its not, your truck has a near identical twin ;D

jwh

OP
OP
Louie

Louie

Bronco Guru
That would be the one ;) He ( PO ) did a good bit of work to it. I think he did about everything except the engine rebuild which the PO before him did a great job on.

I agree...it's like a big piece of blue eye candy for us Bronco lovers!

Too bad I'm gonna sell it... :'(