• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

DE New thread - Headlight Harness Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBL

Contributor
Got mine a few days ago, easy install. Gave me a good reason to upgrade my headlights also. My question is this-where are people mounting the relay? Right now I have mine zip tied next to the battery, but am planning on making a mount out of alunimum and bolting it next to the radiator. Anyone have better ideas?

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
Got mine a few days ago, easy install. Gave me a good reason to upgrade my headlights also. My question is this-where are people mounting the relay? Right now I have mine zip tied next to the battery, but am planning on making a mount out of alunimum and bolting it next to the radiator. Anyone have better ideas?

Here is mine on my 68...

Attachments

• DSCN2147.jpg
    DSCN2147.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 91
  • DSCN2148.jpg
    DSCN2148.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 89

Hotfeet

So it looks like this works with either stock lights and or halogen upgrades?

Unknown

Contributor
Installed mine today and it couldn't be any easier, nice setup.

Bump to the top for a nice product!!!

SP66

Bronco Guru
Hi Eric any still in stock? If you have one send me your PayPal info

SP66

Bronco Guru
Nice headlight harness Eric. Professional product easy install. Works great. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.