• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Tires

OP
OP
B

Bear1911

Re: Sweeeet Rig

69Early said:
Bear is that the specialty top, fit look awesome!! Any problems with water leakage and did you replace you door seals? Rear bumper is sweet also with the high jack. Exceptional ride!

The top is Kayline (now STC). I have no water leakage even with the storms here in Florida. I replaced all the door seals when I did the rebuild.

tx1ton

Loc.
Boerne, TX
Bronco Sport said:
TX1TON-
Question for you about you interior. How is you tach mounted? I have been looking at mounting mine without using a crappy hose clamp. It looks like you have yours mounted with screws or some thing.?:?

Hey Bronco Sport - I'm going to PM you on that, I realized I sort of hijacked this post and didn't want to do that...

Bear, really like the green and gold combo too - that is one of the nicest green bronc's i've seen!

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
:eek: WOW:eek: I love your bronco . I really didn't notice the tires and wheels in the pictures as much as the rest of the rig . I have always liked that color combo and I must agree with everyone ...you have a sweet ride !