• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Tires

Bear1911

Here is a pic with the new tires and wheels.

Attachments

• pc210151.jpg
    pc210151.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 408

tcjones76

Loc.
Tyngsboro, Ma
It sure looks warm there with green grass, leaves on the trees, convertible Bronco in the yard!!

What size tires/suspension/body lift, your combo looks great.

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
I know I was supposed to be looking at the tires but I just couldn't stop looking at that nice tan top. Do you think that color would look okay with grabber orange ?

tx1ton

Loc.
Boerne, TX
Hey 2Bad, I like the top too but I don't know about the combo with your grabber orange...just my preference but I like either white or black with Orange. And I'd probably avoid a white soft top for concerns of keeping it clean looking... just my opinion though! ;)

OP
OP
B

Bear1911

tcjones76 said:
It sure looks warm there with green grass, leaves on the trees, convertible Bronco in the yard!!

What size tires/suspension/body lift, your combo looks great.

Thanks. It did get down to a frigid 43 Deg this weekend but we managed to survive.;D

The specs are 35 x 12.50 MTR's w/old 2.5 KBarS lift, and 2" body lift.

OP
OP
B

Bear1911

tx1ton said:
Hey 2Bad, I like the top too but I don't know about the combo with your grabber orange...just my preference but I like either white or black with Orange. And I'd probably avoid a white soft top for concerns of keeping it clean looking... just my opinion though! ;)

2bad I have to agree I would go with black on the orange. You don't have to special order the top that way.

OP
OP
B

Bear1911

tx1ton said:
Nice setup! Seems to sit higher in the back, is that the KBar coils at work?

That would be the stiff pos add-a-leaf on the rear. BCB's 3.5" lift is next on the list.

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
Thanks for the opinions guys. I don't have any black interior at all. I do have brown/tan with cloth inserts because the orange was a last minute decision on the outside.

tx1ton

Loc.
Boerne, TX
Then I'd go white...but hey, that's what's great about the USA, your call!

Check out my interior below...I'm definitely stuck with Orange and White!

Attachments

• interior.jpg
    interior.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 295

tcjones76

Loc.
Tyngsboro, Ma
Bear1911 said:
Thanks. It did get down to a frigid 43 Deg this weekend but we managed to survive.;D

The specs are 35 x 12.50 MTR's w/old 2.5 KBarS lift, and 2" body lift.

That's 33 Deg warmer than us on Sunday morning!!!

MI-Bronco

Nice setup Bear. I like the colors and the tires fit the openning.

So what rear bumper did you hang the 5th tire on? Can't really tell from the pic.

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
that is clean....... and yeah...today i was out in jeans and a tshirt and was sweating.... Fl and Broncos are a great combo...;D

OP
OP
B

Bear1911

MI-Bronco said:
Nice setup Bear. I like the colors and the tires fit the openning.

So what rear bumper did you hang the 5th tire on? Can't really tell from the pic.

That is Duff's bumper from the mass buy.

Attachments

• pc210149.jpg
    pc210149.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 145

69Early

Loc.
San Ramon, CA
Sweeeet Rig

Bear is that the specialty top, fit look awesome!! Any problems with water leakage and did you replace you door seals? Rear bumper is sweet also with the high jack. Exceptional ride!

Bronco Sport

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW Portland, Oregon
tx1ton said:
Then I'd go white...but hey, that's what's great about the USA, your call!

Check out my interior below...I'm definitely stuck with Orange and White!

TX1TON-
Question for you about you interior. How is you tach mounted? I have been looking at mounting mine without using a crappy hose clamp. It looks like you have yours mounted with screws or some thing.?:?