• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NEWB here.. hello everyone!!

Hellonweelz

Loc.
Colorado Springs, CO
Howdy,

Just joined the site and thought I'd introduce myself. I am in Colorado Springs with Intel. I have a 74 Bronco sport..lime green with a white top. I haven't done much with it yet but rebuild the 302. Basic bolt ons. I'm getting ready to work on suspension and the rest of the drive train.

Looking forward to chatting.

Last edited:

vbro

Hello, my name is Victor and I'm a broncoholic.
Welcome aboard! Lots of friendly people here.
Take your shoes of and feel at home;D

Eoth

Bronco Guru
Welcome abord!! I have a good friend working at your Intel facility... Do you know a Brad Pote?

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
Your face and message don't match

why are you so angry? i was looking at the title and was just pondering...
but welcome aboard.

Dez

I think he is scared of your avatar Jaxlax.

"The sad part is, he wasn't always evil." (Family Guy quote)

OP
OP
H

Hellonweelz

Loc.
Colorado Springs, CO
Sorry about the Angry man..I didn't see it at first and when I went to edit it out I was having a bunch of problems with the site. Looks like a lively crowd here. Good to know. As far as knowing anyone at Intel CO, I only know a couple of people so far. I haven't officially moved yet. I'm moving Fri. I'll try and get some snapshots posted soon. Pretty busy trying to pack for the move. Broncos Rule.

Later
Dennis

Bronco Sport

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW Portland, Oregon
Hellonweelz said:
Howdy,

Just joined the site and thought I'd introduce myself. I am in Colorado Springs with Intel. I have a 74 Bronco sport..lime green with a white top. I haven't done much with it yet but rebuild the 302. Basic bolt ons. I'm getting ready to work on suspension and the rest of the drive train.

Looking forward to chatting.

First let me also welcome you to the forum! You will learn more about your old Vronco than you ever thought possible. I have been in the middle of a project with greasy hand and put a post up for an issue and had it answered within minutes.

Also I work for Intel here in Hillsboro, Oregon and did the clean room factory layouts for F23. I lived down there for about 6 months while the project was going on. It's a very small world!!

Later,
Ron