• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Newbie help selling my mustang for a Bronco

mustangtoby

Bronco Guru
Loc.
southwest Colorado
I traded for my Bronco, and the agreed value of it was 11,000. I wanted 15,000 for the heep I traded him, so he through in enough extra stuff to even up the trade. So I feel like I gave 11,000 for my Bronco, and have at least 5,000 more in it. That being said, when I set my mind on an EB it wasn't to awfull hard to find (I already had one when I traded for this one that I had bought a couple months earlier). But I have been looking for a 69/70 Mustang fastback that I could afford all my life, and you don't find them in any decent condition for less than 8,000 dollars around here, if you can even find one. The last one I considered was a 69 with a solid body for 6,500, no motor or tranny and 4 lug wheels (6 cyl drivetrain). Probably should have bought it and built it.

On the other hand, if the car doesn't hold you and you want a EB that bad, sell and buy. I would put the price you want on the car and not take less money, you don't want to waste all the money and hard work you have invested. And take lots of pics to remember it by!

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Mustang prices are way down and there are not a lot of buyers at any reasonable price. 1969's and 70's (unless R code or rare) were always lagging on value. I have been offered several show quality cars in the 14-18K range.

AGShelby

Loc.
San Antonio, Texas
Rear Seat Belts

here is a quick photo -

Safety is a big concern for me - my cage it tied to the frame, the seats are tied to the cage - and the seat belts are mounted to the cage and seat mounting points.

I don't have a clear photo of the rear seatbelts - but you can see in this photo the mounting point for the rear belts. I have a sleeve installed in the hole that is drilled through the cage for added strength.

Attachments

• Bronco - Katemcy.jpg
    Bronco - Katemcy.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 15
  • P2240004.jpg
    P2240004.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 12